Freedom of Information Act Request
Ref: FOI 22-23 13
Date issued: 29 September 2022
Subject: Multi-Functional Devices
I would like to make a request for the following information relating to the authority's current Multi-Functional Devices and printing/scanning services contract(s)
· What services are included in the contract(s)? (e.g. printing vs scanning etc)
· Which supplier is delivering them? (If in-house, please confirm or if multiple provider please identify them)
· How many contracts does this entail and what's the award value for each?
· When do these contracts expire and do they have any extensions?
· What is the annual volumetric data (split by Annual Mono and Annual Colour print)?
· What is the total number of devices supplied?
· What Managed Print Service software solution do you use?
· How many Mono MFDs and Colour MFDs do you have?
· What document management solution do you use?
· What High Volume printing devices do you use?
· Were any framework agreements used to procure the goods/services? If so, which ones?
· Any documentation you can provide me with, e.g. the order form
· What department is managing the contract and who's the decision-maker?
· How many Adobe Acrobat (standard, professional and reader) licenses do you have?
· What is the annual cost?
· When is the renewal date?
· Who is responsible for the contract?
· Do you use any other PDF editing tools?
Our multi-functional devices and printers are provided via the Home Office and are part of a wider Home Office contract the GLAA has. The GLAA does not hold details of the printer contract or service and are not charged for the provision. You may wish to submit an FOI to the Home Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A pdf version of this page can be found by clicking the link below: