We are committed to ensuring our website is accessible to everyone. If you have any questions or comments about the accessibility of our website please contact us.
If you cannot access the information you are looking for please call our helpdesk on 0845 602 5020 or email email@example.com.
We aim to:
- present our guidance in a clear and concise way so it is easy to understand
- maintain a logical and consistent format to our website so it is simple to navigate and easy to find information
- provide alternative text for all our images so a description is always available for the content, even if the image cannot be viewed
- ensure the font size can be changed without distorting the text
- comply with web content accessibility guidelines (WCAG) AA standard
Find out more...
Web content accessibility guidelines (WCAG) 2.0: Recommendations for making web content more accessible by W3C.