Freedom of Information Act Request
Ref: FOI 21-22 15
Date issued: 14 October 2021
Subject: Printing software
I would be grateful if you would provide details of your current contract covering reprographics/print arrangements as follows
1. Number of MFDs (Multi-functional devices) & photocopiers at the Gangmasters & Labour Abuse Authority
2. Name of incumbent
3. Start/end date of contract
4. Details of any extension options
5. Is this a managed service
6. What framework used
7. Number of regular/desktop printers (in addition to above)
8. Is there a support contract on above, if yes state start/end date
9. Does the GLA have a Print Room
10. If yes, name of supplier, number of devices and start/end date of contract, also details of any extension options
11. What print software does the GLA run
12. Who supplies your outsourced print requirements 2
13. Start/end date of contract
14. Name of person responsible for print at the GLA.
Our Multi-functional devices and desktop printers are provided via the Home Office and are part of a wider Home Office contract the GLAA has. The GLAA does not hold details of the printer contract or service and are not charged for the provision. We have around 65-70 desktop printer/scanners deployed any one time (our primary requirement being scanning). We have no support contact, but we provide some limited support for these devices ourselves with software drivers provided by Home Office as we are on their infrastructure and to meet their security requirements. You may wish to submit an FOI to the Home Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The GLAA also has no ‘print room’ and so do as much internally as possible. We may outsource ad hoc printing requirements, these are normally low levels. We do use a framework agreement for printing of annual report and accounts which is laid in parliament.
A pdf version of this page can be found by clicking the link below: