- Who we are
Latest press releases
- Out of hours operational assistance
- 11/01/2019 Momentum builds behind anti-slavery Construction Protocol
- 16/01/2019 GLAA welcomes new Board member
- 22/01/2019 Man arrested and 11 potential victims safeguarded after anti-slavery operation
- 22/01/2019 Boston College students showcase creative talents to modern slavery experts
- 23/01/2019 Modern slavery and gangmaster arrest in Ipswich
- 24/01/2019 New labour market powers used in consecutive months in Shropshire
- 29/01/2019 Boston business loses appeal over GLAA licence revocation
- 31/01/2019 Supermarket car washes to be inspected as part of pilot scheme
- 05/02/2019 GLAA remembers Morecambe Bay cockling disaster, 15 years on
- 07/02/2019 Two arrests after modern slavery operation in Oldham
- 28/02/2019 Operation targets modern slavery in Ipswich
- 25/02/2019 Woman refused licence after dealings with criminal gangmaster
- 27/02/2019 GLAA welcomes Royal visitor
- 28/02/2019 - Know your rights around holiday pay
- 07/03/2019 Five modern slavery arrests in south-east London
- 08/03/2019 Remembering exploitation victims on International Women's Day
- 13/03/2019 ‘Human trafficking victim’ rescued in Bradford
- 14/03/2019 Modern slavery and human trafficking arrest in Birmingham
- 20/03/2019 Almost 7,000 potential victims of slavery and trafficking reported in 2018
- 20/03/2019 Man accused of being unlicensed gangmaster
- 26/03/2019 Labour market powers used in Nottingham
- 04/04/2019 GLAA praised by independent inspectors
- 08/04/2019 LMEUs served in West Midlands
- 16/04/2019 Second modern slavery arrest in Cumbria ‘shed’ investigation
- Latest news and guidance
- Parliamentary Questions
- Latest press releases
I am a...
- I am a worker
I supply workers
Do I need a GLAA Licence?
- Applying for a GLAA Licence
- Which activities need a licence?
- How much does it cost?
- Licensing standards
- Licensing decisions
- What should I charge for my workers?
- Compliance updates
- What if my business is not based in the UK?
- Making changes to a licence
- Travel and subsistence (T&S) schemes
- Use of the GLAA Logo
- What common mistakes do licence holders make?
- Inspection Information
- I have a GLAA licence
- Do I need a GLAA Licence?
- I use workers
- Our impact
- GLAA Publication Scheme
- Licensing guidance
- GLAA Brief and Licensing News - Guidance for supplying workers
- Corporate Publications
- Implementation of the Regulators Code Principles
- Labour Exploitation
- Contact Us
- Privacy & Cookies
- Terms and Conditions
- Report Issues